How do I know if I'm eligible for a return?
Any of our products are eligible for returns within 30 calendar days since the day of purchase. However there is a 20% restocking fee for returns and for items that are examined to be customer damaged or are not found to be defective. For these returns, you will also be responsible for the cost of the return label.
*For all returns, proof or purchase is required.
Why is there a 20% restocking fee even if an item wasn't customer damaged?
Because we use Amazon's fullfillment services, we are required to pay fees to Amazon for inventory storage. In order for us to continue doing what we are doing, we require the 20% restocking fee to help us pay for the Amazon fees.
What if the item was found to be defective?
If an item is found to be defective, there are two options: a) You can return the item and receive full reimbursement of the full list price b) You can return the item and request a replacement.
In both cases, the cost of the return label will be reimbursed by us as soon one of our representatives have declared that the item was defective.
What exactly is the return process?
1. If you have identified your item to be eligble for a return, please give us a call or email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Sales Channel (Walmart, Ebay, Website, etc.)
- Order Date
- Order Number
- Item(s) returning
- A brief description for return
2. Deliver the return(s) to following address:
6090 Triangle Dr. Commerce, CA 90040
3. Once we have received the return(s) one of our inspectors will thoroughly inspect the condition of the item to determine if the item was a manufacturer defect. Any item that is not identified to be a manufacturer defect will incur a 20% restocking fee with the responsibility of the purchaser to cover the cost of the return label.
4. Following the inspection, a refund (or replacement) will be offered at the customer's request. Refunds will be credited to the credit/debit card that was used for the transaction.
*Please allow 3-5 business for the refund to appear on transaction report.